Full Replacement Value — Valued Inventory - Small Move Insurance
Full Replacement Value — Valued Inventory & Full Replacement Value — Lump Sum Insuring Agreement
Moving Insurance Qualifications:
-All items must be insured for their full value.
- Values must be assigned to each item you wish to insure, including itemizing all contents of an insured box.
- Customer packed boxes or items are subject to a limit of $750 per box/item.
- Customer packed shipments are subject to a limit of $2,500 per shipment.
- High-Value items exceeding $750 must be packaged by an approved 3rd party professional.
- See Insurance Exclusions for a comprehensive list of items that cannot be insured.
- Moving Insurance LLC is a division of Relocation Insurance.
- Moving Insurance has a standard rate of $6 for every $100 in value.
- Each shipment is subject to a $100 deductible.
- All items must be insured for their full value.
- Any changes must be made at least 24 hours prior to pick up.
Moving Insurance Exclusions:
Accounts, bills, currency, cash, evidence of debt, money, checks, money orders, c.o.d. payments, coins, stamp collections, sports memorabilia, securities, tickets, deeds, notes, gift cards, bullion, jewelry, watches, gemstones, furs, neon items, hazardous material, televisions, monitors, laptops, computers, computer chips/parts, cell phones, bulk products, perishable cargo, ceramic slabs, marble slabs, granite slabs, slate slabs, grandfather clocks, grandmother clocks, motorcycles, flowers, plants, seeds, firearms, newsprint, tobacco, windows, plate glass, stained glass and float glass.
Damage to any furniture constructed of veneered chipboard, particle board, composite board, or similar. Any reduction in quality thereof arising as the result of dismantling or reassembling of any such items of furniture is also excluded.