Moving large items long distance is always stressful. Some items are easy to move on your own, while others require special care that only experienced professionals can provide. Some things may even be better left behind. How do you know which shipping method is right for you?
TSI's comprehensive shipping guides will help you decide. Each guide contains detailed information how to move or ship some of the most common household items, including mattresses, pianos, antiques, and other furniture. In these guides, you will learn:
- What shipping methods are available to you
- How much it costs to ship your item
- What shipping method is best for your item and your unique moving circumstances
- Special considerations for each item
- Mistakes to avoid
- How to properly pack each item