The best thing you can do to protect your family, yourself, and your home from natural disaster is to make a plan for how you'll handle the disaster well before a storm approaches. With a plan in place, you can act quickly when disaster strikes.
Read our emergency preparedness resources and learn how to:
- Create an emergency plan
- Protect your loved ones from harm
- Build an evacuation kit or "go bag"
- Help those impacted by natural disaster
- Prepare your home to weather the storm
- Safeguard your belongings